- We assist families in making appointments and coordinating medical services with hospitals, doctor’s offices, and other social service agencies.
- We have many volunteers to assist with organization in the office and to provide transportation to medical appointments when needed.
- We provide one-time assistance for purchase of prescriptions and/or other medical supplies.
- We provide layettes for families with newborns.
WHAT WE DO
- We provide translation and interpretation of medical information to help families understand health needs, make decisions, and follow medical recommendations.
- We offer counseling and support for high-risk pregnancies, post abortion stress, and parents with a chronically ill or dying child.
- We serve as an insurance advocate for our families and assist them with knowing what financial help is available. We help them communicate with the Chester County Medical Assistance Office.
- We help to meet the spiritual needs of the entire family through Ladies and Men’s Bible Studies, Good Friday programs for all ages, a once-a-year trip to a Spanish Bible Conference in N.J., and a week-long Vacation Bible School program for the whole family.